The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) at our school has a very important part to play in the life of the school. The P&C has now been formed as a vital link to our vibrant school community.
A P&C meeting is held on the second Wednesday of each month (excluding school holidays) at 6pm in the Admin building. New members are welcome.
The 2020 P&C are:
- President - Ben Amos
- Vice President - Melissa Baker
- Treasurer - Shayne Roulston
- Secretary - Kristy Taylor-Rose
The P&C aims to:
Foster community interest in education matters.
Bring about closer co-operation between the parents, student, staff and community.
To assist in the provision of financial resources for the benefit of the school.
The P&C needs:
- Your support at meetings.
- Your support of social and fundraising activities.
- Your attendance at special nights.