Baringa State Primary School has adopted an
Enrolment Management Plan to ensure we can provide quality in public education to all students.
Families living in the
catchment are asked to complete, and e-mail, an
Application for student enrolment (PDF, 337KB) for each child enrolling at the school (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document - a free Adobe Acrobat Reader is available to
download). You are also required to submit the following forms:
- An original, full Birth Certificate (for students not previously enrolled in an Education Queensland school)
- Provide Proof of residency including:
- one primary source - e.g. current lease agreement, rates notice or unconditional sale agreement and
- one secondary source - e.g. utilities bill (electricity, gas, telephone)
- Provide current passport and visa for any child born overseas
- Provide copies of any relevant custodial documents and/or court orders.
If you have any problems opening or emailing the
application for enrolment (PDF, 376KB) form, please, print, scan and forward to Administration at
The following forms will be provided at the enrolment interview for your perusal and signature.
Student resource scheme
Baringa State Primary School has adopted a Student Resource Scheme.
Baringa SPS has an
Enrolment Management Plan to manage growth and ensure places are available for families who reside within the
school catchment zone. Parents living out of catchment are invited to complete, and e-mail, an Application for student enrolment (PDF, 337KB). Each application will be assessed and applicants advised of their eligibility to enrol at Baringa SPS. Ineligible applicants will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted if a position becomes available. Names will be recorded in order of submission.